Galvanized Roofing Nail With Washer Color Umbrella Head Twisted Shank

  • >=5 Tons
    $650.00
Shank Diameter:
2.4mm-5mm
Length:
3/4"-4"
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Tons) 1 - 25 >25
Est. Time(days) 20 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
Belly Anchor
Model Number:
Q195 iron wire rod
Type:
Roofing Nail
Material:
IRON, Q195, Q235 iron wire rod
Head Diameter:
15mm-20mm
Standard:
DIN
Product name:
Umbrella Head Roofing Nail
Shank:
twisted shank, plain shank, screw shank
Head:
Umbrella Head Color Head
Surface treatment:
electro galvanized
Point:
diamond point
Packing:
in box, carton, case, gunny bag, plastic bag
Usage and application:
Building, construction
Payment:
TT30% in advance, 70% against the copy of BL
Certificate:
SGS, BV
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
500000 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
a. 1kg/poly bag, 25poly bag/carton
b. 7lbs/box, 8box/carton
c. 1kg/box, 20box/carton
d. 350g/box, 50box/carton
c. bulk 25kg/carton
e. 50kg/gunny bag
Port
QINGDAO PORT
Lead Time :
Quantity(Tons) 1 - 25 >25
Est. Time(days) 20 To be negotiated

Galvanized Roofing Nail With Umbrella Head Good Quality and Best Price 

Product Description

 

Product name:Umbrella Head Roofing Nail 
Material:Q195 iron wire rod or according to request 
Finish:Electro Galvanized 
Head:Umbrella Head 
Shank:Plain shank, twisted shank, screw shank 
Point:Diamond point
Detailed Images

Plain Shank:

 

 

 

 

Twisted Shank: 

Screw Shank:

 

Color Head:

 

Glavanized Shank with Washer:

Assembled Roofing Nail:

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

 

Our Services

1. Our factory has already passed SGS/BV factory inspection; Strict quality control process can guarantee the high quality.

2.Competitive price, good quality,fast shipment,good service

we mainly make all kinds of nails with best price ang high quality.Hope we can have a good cooperation in the future.

Company Information

We are specialized in design, manufacture of all kinds of nails with high technology, and we manufacture common wire nails, umbrella roofing nails, assembled roofing nails, concrete nails, shoe tack, finishing nails, cut masonry nails, U nails, clout nails, square boat nails, duplex head nails, wood screw and so on. we also process PPGI corrugated sheet, HDG corrugated sheet. We ever serve more than 80 customers from 30 countries all over the world. We trust our credit, speciality and best service will help our customers get what they want and lower their cost.

 Doing business with all customers we always adhere to the principle of equality and mutual benefit. It is our hope to promote, by joint efforts, both trade and friendship for our mutual advantages.

FAQ

1.What is your payment term?

    30% prepayment and the rest 70% shall pay off against BL copy.

 

2. What kind of price you usually offer?

    We usually give the Fob Qingdao price,Cnf price

 

3.What kinds of products your company can do?

   A.steel structure design and manufacture

   B.common nail,roofing nail,concrete nail,shoe tack nail

   C. Corrugated steel sheet/ Floor Decking steel sheet

   D.garden tools,farming tools,shovels,spades,wheel barrows

   E. square and rectangular tubes

Contact us

Contact Information:

Greta Quan

wechat: +86-13645492559

whatsapp:+86-13666391511

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>